|Название стипендии, гранта:||Moti L. and Kamla Rustgi International Travel Awards = Международные гранты им. Moti L. and Kamla Rustgi на посещение конференции|
|Тематические рубрики:||Болезни пищеварительной системы; Гастроэнтерология|
American Gastroenterological Association (AGA)
Foundation for Digestive Health and Nutrition (FDHN)
|Тип гранта:||Посещение конференции|
The American Gastroenterological Association's (AGA's) Foundation for Digestive Health and Nutrition (FDHN) offers Moti L. and Kamla Rustgi International Travel Awards to young basic, translational, and clinical investigators residing outside North America to support their travel and related expenses to attend Digestive Disease Week (DDW) and to encourage international trainees to become more involved in digestive tract, pancreatic, and liver disease research. DDW 2007 will be held May 19 to 24, 2007, in Washington, District of Columbia.
The abstract submission period for DDW 2007 will begin in September 2006. The contact for questions about abstracts is Crystal Young at email@example.com
|Финансировние:||Two awards will be given. The awards will be in the form of reimbursement for $500 in travel expenses to attend DDW and will be paid upon submission of related receipts.|
|Требования к кандидатам:||
- have submitted an abstract to DDW 2007 that has been accepted;
- be M.D., Ph.D., or M.D./Ph.D. postdoctoral fellows at an institution outside of North America (the United Staes and Canada);
- be international trainee members of the AGA;
- reside outside of North America (the United Staes and Canada);
- be sponsored by an International member of AGA;
- be 35 years of age or younger at the time of the meeting;
- be fluent in English; and
- have a sufficient number of scientific papers (impact factor) published or poster presentations.
The applicant's sponsor must provide a letter of support that summarizes the applicant's attributes, certifies that the applicant is a full-time trainee engaged in GI-related research at the sponsoring institution with a commitment to a career in that field, and summarizes the impact of attending DDW. The letter should also demonstrate institutional commitment to the applicant's future career.
|Гражданство кандидатов:||Страны за пределами Северной Америки|
|Почтовые реквизиты спонсирующей организации:||
Foundation for Digestive Health and Nutrition Attention: Research Awards Program 4930 Del Ray Avenue Bethesda, Maryland 20814 USA
Telephone +1 (301) 222-4005
Fax +1 (301) 222-4010